Hypnotherapy is recommended for the alleviation of symptoms in the UK by:
- The National Institute for Clinical Evidence (NICE)
- The British Medical Association (BMA)
There are numerous research papers and clinical trials which demonstrate that hypnotherapy can substantially improve a patient's symptoms over an eight session treatment plan, and for many the benefits continue for at least eight years after treatment. (If you would like more information on clinical evidence please contact me and I'll point you in the right direction.)
The Group sessions
You will be asked to complete and return a confidential registration form prior to attending the first session.
You will attend 8 sessions fortnightly for an hour (as recommended by Professor Peter Whorwell; Professor of Medicine and Gastroenterology at Manchester Royal Infirmary)
- Self-hypnosis and guided imagery techniques to manage and alleviate your IBS
- Group hypnotherapy healing imagery techniques
- Pain reduction techniques
- Stress reduction techniques
- Relaxation skills training
- Problem solving therapy and coping skills
You will receive a record book, information pack and audio recording for your personal use and we will monitor changes together.
You will also have the benefit of being part of a group.
Contact me now for details
Click here for more information about IBS and 1-2-1 treatment